If you use Microsoft Word as your e-mail editor in Microsoft Office Outlook 2002, and you try to send e-mail messages or to save e-mail messages to the Drafts folder, you may receive the following error message:
Interface not registeredOr, you may experience the following symptoms:
- You receive an error message.
- The e-mail message is not sent.
- The e-mail message is not saved to the Drafts folder.
This behavior occurs if the Ole32.dll file that is located in the %Windir%\System32 folder is not registered correctly in the registry.
To resolve this problem, register the Ole32.dll file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type the following command in the Open box, and then click OK:Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll
- In the RegSvr32 dialog box, click OK.
Article ID: 870707 - Last Review: Apr 25, 2008 - Revision: 1