- The GamePad device does not work.
- If you view the Status column of the Game Controllers dialog box, the device has a status of "not connected."
- Click Start, click Run, type joy.cpl, and then click OK.
- Remove the GamePad device that does not work correctly. To do this, click the device, and then click Remove.
- Click Add, click 4-button gamepad, and then click OK.
- Follow any remaining steps to complete the configuration of your GamePad device.
Article ID: 878478 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4