- The FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions for Microsoft
- The FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions for Microsoft
- SharePoint Team Services from Microsoft
Note Windows Firewall was previously named Internet Connection Firewall.
Important When you open ports in your firewall, you increase the risk that other programs can gain access to your computer through those ports. Therefore, we recommend that you carefully consider your network security requirements before you open ports in your firewall.
- Click Start, click Run, type ncpa.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Right-click the network connection that you want to configure, and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Settings for the network connection.
- Use one of the following methods, depending on your situation:
- If IIS is configured to use port 80, click to select the Web Server (HTTP) check box. Verify that the name or the IP address is displayed correctly in the Service Settings dialog box, click OK, and then click OK again.
- If IIS is configured to use a different port, click Add. In the Service Settings dialog box, specify the settings and the port number that you want, click OK, and then click OK again.
- Click OK.
Article ID: 883607 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4