Note Complete synchronization makes sure that offline files are complete and current. Quick synchronization makes sure that offline files are complete. However, quick synchronization does not make sure that offline files are current.
- Click Start, click Run, type mobsync in the Open box, and then click OK.
- In the Items to Synchronize dialog box, Click Setup.
- Click the Logon/Logoff tab.
- Under Automatically synchronize the selected items, click to clear the When I log on to my computer check box, and then click to clear the When I log off my computer check box.
Note If you want Synchronization Manager to prompt you before synchronizing Offline Files, click to select the Ask me before synchronizing the items check box.
- Click OK, and then click Close.