This article describes how to retrieve your user name and password in Microsoft Office Live Meeting when you have misplaced or deleted the e-mail that contains your user name and password.
Use one of the following methods to obtain your user name and password.
Method 1: Contact your Live Meeting administratorYour Live Meeting administrator can retrieve or reset your user name and password.
Method 2: Reset your passwordIf you have forgotten your password use the following steps to access your PlaceWare Web site:
- Edit the link listed below by replacing the word yourLMSconferencecenter with the name of your organization's Live Meeting Service (LMS) conference center
- Copy and paste the updated URL into your browsers' address line and click on the search icon
- Use the step by step information on the PlaceWare web site to reset your LMS password
Method 3: Contact Live Meeting technical supportThe Live Meeting technical support team can be contacted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at the following telephone numbers:
- 1-866-493-2825 (toll free in the Unites States)
- 00.800.9522.3000 (toll free in the EMEA)
- 1-650-526-6194 (international)
- E-mail: http://livemeeting.com/ask
939099 How to contact Live Meeting technical support
Article ID: 885591 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2014 - Revision: 1