- Click Start, click Run, type Bthprops.cpl, and then click OK.
- If the device that you want to configure appears on the Device tab, click the device, click Remove, and then click Yes.
- Verify that your device is set up according to the manufacturer's instructions, click to select the My device is set up and ready to be found check box, and then click Next.
- Click the device that you want to install, and then click Next.
Note If the device that you want to install does not appear, see the documentation for your device to make sure that it is turned on, that it is configured correctly, and that it is discoverable. Then, click Search Again.
- Click a passkey option, and then click Next. If the documentation for your device includes a passkey or a personal identification number (PIN), click Use the passkey found in the documentation. Type the passkey or the PIN, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the device installation.
Article ID: 886917 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3