Note The Microsoft CRM Web application uses the asterisk as the wildcard character in searches.
Steps to reproduce the behaviorThis example assumes that the following conditions are true:
- You are using a computer that has Microsoft CRM 1.2 and the Adventure Works sample data installed.
- There is at least one computer in the organization that has the Outlook client installed.
- In the Outlook client, click CRM Appointment on the toolbar.
- Enter data in all the required fields.
- Click Regarding to select the record for this appointment.
- In the Find box, type *Bike*, and then click Go.
No records are returned.
- In the Find box, type %Bike%, and then click Go.
Records are returned.
Article ID: 892548 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3