- Microsoft Internet Explorer may be configured to block ActiveX controls from running.
- A firewall or a proxy server that exists between your computer and the Live Meeting conference center may be configured to block ActiveX controls.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab, and then click Internet.
- Under Security level for this zone, click Custom Level.
- Under ActiveX controls and plug-ins, set all the following options:
Option Setting Download signed ActiveX controls Enable or Prompt Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Enable or Prompt Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting Enable or Prompt
- Click OK, click Yes, and then click OK.
- Click OK on the error message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section.
- Click the Use the Browser Console link to join Live Meeting.
Article ID: 894648 - Last Review: Dec 2, 2011 - Revision: 1