Program_name has not been installed for the current user. Please run setup to install the application.
- Log on to the computer by using an Administrator user account.
- Start Microsoft Windows Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Under Hidden files and folders, click
Show hidden files and folders.
- Click to clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.
- Open the following folder:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data\
- If you are running Office 2003, right-click
Opa11.dat, and then click Properties. If you are running Office XP, right-click Data.dat, and then click
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click to select Everyone in the
Permission entries list, and then click
- Click to select the Full Control check box.
- Click OK three times.
- Office 2003 Resource Kit:
- Office XP Resource Kit:
Article ID: 898512 - Last Review: Sep 22, 2009 - Revision: 1