- Lets ADAM users bind to an ADAM instance by using Digest authentication.
- Enables password chaining to Active Directory users through ADAM proxy objects.
- Includes a newer version of the LDP utility.
Note This newer version includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that lets you grant access to directory objects by manipulating access control lists.
- Includes the Active Directory Schema Analyzer tool.
- Includes the Active Directory to ADAM Synchronizer tool.
- Lets you create users in the configuration partition. ADAM users can now be ADAM administrators.
For more information about how to obtain ADAM SP1, visit the following Microsoft ADAM Technology Center Web site:
Article ID: 902838 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3