- In Network Connections, you right-click Local Area Connection, and then you click Properties.
- You click to clear the Notify me when this connection has limited or no connectivity check box.
- You click OK.
- Right-click Start, and then click Properties.
- Click the Taskbar tab, click to select the Hide inactive icons check box, and then click Customize.
- Under Current Items, click Local Area Connection A network cable is unplugged.
- In the Behavior list, click Always hide, and then click OK two times.
Article ID: 902974 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3