- An AV receiver or TV that is connected to the computer by the Sony/Philips Digital Interface (S/PDIF) input.
- An AV receiver or TV that is connected to the computer by the High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- A set of digital speakers
- Digital audio from a video source. For example, Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) and Terrestrial Digital Broadcasting Services (DVB-T) are digital.
- Any alternative digital audio source, such as such as DVDs, CDs, .wma files, and .mp3 files.
Media Center Technical SupportBecause Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition was included with your hardware device or system, the hardware manufacturer provides technical support and assistance for this software. Your manufacturer may have customized the installation with unique components such as specific device drivers and optional settings to maximize the performance of that manufacturer's hardware. If you require technical help with Windows XP Media Center Edition, contact your manufacturer directly because the manufacturer is best qualified to support the software that the manufacturer has installed on the hardware.
Article ID: 904408 - Last Review: Apr 22, 2013 - Revision: 1