- Microsoft Exchange Server services
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server services
- Instant Messaging services
The Antigen services depend on the Exchange Server services, the SharePoint Portal Server services, or the Instant Messaging services, depending on the version of Antigen that you are running. For example, when the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is stopped, the AntigenService service is also stopped.
When the "Error 1068" error is logged, view the Dependencies tab for the Antigen services to make sure that the services that the Antigen services depend on are not stopped. To view the Dependencies tab, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
- Right-click the Antigen service that you want to examine, and then click Properties.
- Click the Dependencies tab.