- The solution contains an application that has a reference to another application in the same solution.
- You publish the referenced application to a UNC share or to a Web page.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- In Visual Studio 2005, create a Visual Basic Windows Application project.
- Add a Visual Basic console application to the project that you created in step 1.
- In the Visual Basic console application, add a reference to the project that you created in step 1.
- Build the solution.
- Publish the Visual Basic Windows Application project to a UNC share or to Web page.
- Rebuild the solution.
Article ID: 907757 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4