View the following Microsoft Web site to download Activesync 4.5:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/activesync-download.mspx
The ActiveSync icon may turn green and spin continuously.
If this is the first time you have tried to connect the device the ActiveSync Partnership Wizard does not start.
- Click Start, click Run, type Firewall.cpl, and then click OK.
- In Windows Firewall, click to clear the Don't Allow Exceptions check box, and then click OK to close Windows Firewall.
- To Download ActiveSync version 4.5 for Windows XP or earlier versions of the operating systems, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/activesync-download.mspx
- To Download Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 for Windows Vista or Win 7, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-center-download.mspx
- For more information about how to sync your phone and computer, visit the Microsoft Windows Mobile forum for Activesync and Windows Mobile Device Center: http://social.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/windowsmobileactivesync/threads/
- For more information about Windows phones, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/default.mspx
Article ID: 911423 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3