- You cannot connect to the Internet.
- You cannot join or log on to the domain. Therefore, the domain controller is in IPsec Block mode.
- Delete the local policy registry subkey. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\IPSec\Policy\Local
- On the Edit menu, click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the subkey.
- Quit Registry Editor
- Rebuild a new local policy store. To do this, Click Start, click Run, type regsvr32 polstore.dll in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Verify that the IPSEC Services component is set to automatic, and then restart the domain controller.