- When you try to connect, the logon prompt for the Terminal Server client connection returns to the Remote Desktop Connectiondialog box without any error message.
- After you provide your credentials, the Log On to Windows dialog box appears again.
To work around this issue, rename a registry key so that the Winlogon service does not use these fonts during Terminal Server client connection initialization. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click
- Locate the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Type 1 Installer\Type 1 Fonts
- Rename the Type 1 Fonts registry entry.
Article ID: 914048 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3