Note Managed code solutions will not work correctly because the .NET Programmability Support feature is not actually installed.
- Start InfoPath 2007, and close the Fill Out a Form dialog box.
- On the Help menu, click Detect and Repair.
- Follow the instructions in the Detect and Repair Wizard.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- On a computer that does not have the .NET Framework 2.0 installed, install InfoPath 2007.
- Install the .NET Framework 2.0.
- Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- In the list of installed programs and updates, click Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, and then click Change.
- In the list of update options for applications and tools, double-click Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.
Notice that the .NET Programmability Support appears to be installed already.
Article ID: 914360 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3