- Use an RSS site that is a Microsoft Office SharePoint site and that is internal to your domain. In this scenario, Outlook allows the use of NTLM credentials that are passed to the SharePoint site.
- Add the RSS feed in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Then, let the RSS feed synchronize with Outlook. This scenario requires synchronizing the RSS feeds list between Outlook and Windows.
Outlook 2007To configure this option in Outlook 2007, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options.
- Click to enable Sync RSS feeds to the System Feed List.
Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013To configure this option in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, follow these steps:
- Click on File, then click Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Click to enable Synchronize RSS Feeds to the Common Feed List (CFL) in Windows.
Article ID: 917125 - Last Review: May 30, 2014 - Revision: 1