- You apply Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 on this computer.
- You run the Sysprep.exe command on this computer, or you run the Active Directory Installation Wizard (Dcpromo.exe) on this computer.
Additionally, if you enable the Audit logon events local policy on the computer, the following event ID error message is logged in the Security log:
- Click Start, click Run, type control panel, and then click
- Double-click Scheduled Tasks, click
Advanced, and then click AT Service Account.
- In the AT Service Account Configurationdialog box, select System Account.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type the following command:AT 12:00/i mofcomp %windir%\system32\wbem\scm.mof
Note This step re-compiles the Scm.mof file.
Note The AT command schedules commands and programs to run on a computer at a specified time and date, such as /every: date[2005:05:16:12:00:00]. You can run the /every: date[...] command on each specified day of the week or month. If the date is omitted, the current day of the month is assumed. The Schedule service must be running to use the AT command. The /i switch allows for the job to interact with the desktop of the user who is logged on when the job runs.
- Close the command prompt, and then restart the computer.
Article ID: 917463 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3