Clearing the DNS Cache
For assistance, contact the person who manages your network.
- Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
- In the list of services, click DNS Client.
- Make sure that the Status column displays Started and that the Startup Type column displays Automatic.
- If the service is not set to Started or if the startup type for the DNS Client service is not set to Automatic, follow these steps:
- Right-click DNS Client, and then click Properties.
- In the DNS Client Properties dialog box, click the General tab, and then click Automatic in the Startup type list.
- Click Start, click Apply, and then click OK.
Article ID: 919746 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4