Note The warning symbol is a yellow triangle that contains a black exclamation point (!).
Method 1After the build process is finished, click the warning symbol that appears next to the reference. When you do this, Visual Studio 2005 updates the reference.
Method 2Change the project build order for the solution. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Visual Studio 2005.
- On the File menu, point to Open, and then click Project/Solution.
- Locate the solution that you want to open, and then click Open.
- On the Project menu, click Project Build Order.
- Click the Dependencies tab.
- Click the project dependencies, and then click OK.
Article ID: 919826 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4