Note BizTalk Adapters for Enterprise Applications includes the adapters that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
In this scenario, the adapter that you use in the BizTalk application may fail at run time. When you run the BizTalk application, an Error event that resembles one of the following may be logged in the Application log:
To resolve this issue, grant the Read permission on the following registry key to the domain group or to the domain user account that is configured as the BizTalk host instance:
- Click Start, click Run, type Regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\BizTalkAdapters\Config
- Right-click the registry key that you located in step 2, and then click Permissions.
- On the Security tab, click Add.
- Type the domain group or the domain user account that is configured as the BizTalk host instance, and then click OK.
- On the Security tab, click the domain group or the domain user account that you added in step 5, click to select the Read check box, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 923650 - Last Review: Sep 10, 2008 - Revision: 1