Steps to reproduce the problem
- In Windows Vista, log on as an administrator.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click User Accounts, and then click Turn User Account Control on or off.
- Click to select the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box, and then click OK.
- In the You must restart your computer to apply these changes dialog box, click Restart Now.
- Log on as a user who is not an administrator.
- Open the Program File\Microsoft Office\Office12 directory, right-click OUTLOOK.exe, and then click Run as administrator.
- In the Password box, type the correct password, and then click OK.
Article ID: 923937 - Last Review: Apr 25, 2007 - Revision: 1