- 2007 Microsoft Office Beta 2: February 1, 2007
- 2007 Microsoft Office Beta 2 Technical Refresh: March 31, 2007
- Remove the Beta 2 version of the 2007 Office program from your computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click the Beta 2 version of the 2007 Office program that is installed on the computer, and then click Remove.
- When you are prompted, click Yes to remove the program.
- Upgrade to the release version of the 2007 Office program. For more information, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 924613 - Last Review: May 15, 2008 - Revision: 1