- Microsoft Exchange EdgeSync
- Microsoft Exchange Information Store
- Microsoft Exchange System Attendant
- Microsoft Exchange Transport
Windows Server 2003 also lets you rename domain controllers. However, if you rename the domain controllers, and if you have Exchange 2007-based computers in the domain, you should consider the following issues:
- The Directory Service Access (DSAccess) component can no longer correctly query domain controllers. This issue occurs because domain controllers that were specified manually in Exchange Server 2007 refer to the old domain controller names. In this case, the Exchange-related services no longer function.
- Domain controllers that are automatically discovered by DSAccess may not be used until the Exchange Server servers are restarted. This issue occurs because DSAccess stores the original domain controller names in memory.