Error 1714. Setup cannot remove the older version of Microsoft Office Product_Name 2007. Contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. For information about how to contact PSS, seeC:\DOCUME~1\<username>\LOCALS~1\Temp\Setup00000d64\PSS10R.CHM.
- An earlier version of the Office program is installed on the computer.
- This earlier version cannot be uninstalled by the 2007 Office program installation program or by the Office 2010 program installation program.
- Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click the Office program that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
- In the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, click Yes.