- Exit all programs.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Microsoft Office Suite 2007, and then click Change.
Note Suite is a placeholder for the 2007 Office suite that is installed on the computer.
- In the Microsoft Office Suite 2007 dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
- Expand Access 2007, click the icon to the left of each feature name that you want to install manually, and then click one of the following installation options, as appropriate:
- To install a feature immediately, click Run from My Computer.
- To install a feature and all its subfeatures immediately, click Run all from My Computer.
- Click Continue.