- internet Encoding = 1310720
- mAPIRecipient = false
These two attributes must be added to the contact so that the attachment is sent correctly.
Note On the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 CD, ADSI Edit is included in Windows Support Tools. To install Support Tools for Windows Server 2003, use the SUPTOOLS.MSI program that is located in the Support\Tools folder. To install Support Tools for Windows 2000, use the Setup.exe program that is located in the Support\Tools folder.
- Click Start, click Run, type Adsiedit.msc, and then click OK.
- Expand ADSI Edit, expand Domain [DomainName], expand DC=DomainName, DC=com, and then expand CN=Users.
- Right-click the user name to which you want to add the missing attributes, and then click Properties.
- In the properties dialog box, double-click internet Encoding on the Attribute Editor tab.
- In the Integer Attribute Editor dialog box, type 1310720 in the Value box, and then click OK.
- Double-click mAPIRecipient.
- In the Boolean Attribute Editor dialog box, click False, and then click OK two times.
Article ID: 926891 - Last Review: Feb 6, 2011 - Revision: 1