- You install the Microsoft Internet Explorer Administration Kit 7 (IEAK 7) on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
- When you install IEAK 7, you specify an organization name that is longer than 15 characters on the Windows Internet Explorer 7 setup page.
- You run the IEAK 7 customization wizard to create an Internet Explorer 7 package.
To work around this problem, rename the organization by using a name of 15 characters or fewer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In the left pane, locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\IEAK7
- In the right pane, double-click Organization Name, type an organization name in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 927759 - Last Review: Jun 10, 2008 - Revision: 1