- The computer name and the name that is specified as the common name in the SSL certificate are both NetBIOS names or both FQDN names.
- The SSL certificate has not expired.
- The Web server trusts the certificate or the certificate issuer.
- The certificate is not corrupted.
- No one has tampered with the certificate.
- The Web browser on the client computer recognizes the format of the certificate.
- The Web browser on the client computer can read the certificate.
- The SSL certificate has not been revoked.
Article ID: 928746 - Last Review: May 14, 2007 - Revision: 1