- You install a Microsoft Office 2003 product on the computer.
- You install one or more 2007 Office system programs on the computer.
- You repair or update the installation of an Office 2003 product.
For more information about hotfix 938888, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, point to Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Add or Remove Programs dialog box, select Microsoft Office version2007, and then click Change.
Note In this case, version indicates the installed version of the 2007 Office system.
- In the Microsoft Office
version 2007 dialog box, click
Repair, and then click Continue.
- Click Close when the repair process is complete.
- Click Start, and then click
- Click Programs.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select Microsoft Office Version2007, and then click Change.
Note Version is a placeholder for the version of the 2007 Office system.
- In the Microsoft Office Version2007 dialog box, click Repair, and then click
- Click Close when the repair process is completed.
- Restart the computer if you are prompted.
These controls are listed as Windows SharePoint Services Support under Office Tools when you use one of the following methods:
- You perform a custom installation of a 2007 Office system or of an Office 2003 system.
- You add or remove Office programs or features by using Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.