Import option in Windows Media Center may not be available. The Import option is used to copy files from removable storage devices to a computer for use in Windows Media Center.
Note A USB flash drive is also known as a memory key or as a thumb drive.
- Open Windows Media Center.
- Click picture library or music library.
- Right-click a picture or a video, and then click
- Click to select the option button next to Add a folder to watch.
- Follow the prompts to add a folder from an external hard disk drive, from a removable media drive, or from a network location.
Note Pictures and videos in folders that are on the watch list will automatically be added to those files that are available in Windows Media Center.