This issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You are running Windows Vista on a computer that includes a Windows SideShow display.
- You install the copy of Outlook 2007 that is included with the version of the 2007 Microsoft Office system that provides a mixture of applications together with perpetual licenses and trial licenses.
- You include the Outlook 2007 calendar gadget for Windows SideShow when you install Outlook 2007.
Note Windows SideShow enables laptop manufacturers to incorporate an additional display that can display selected information from Windows-based programs. Additionally, other hardware devices that are compatible with Windows SideShow can be linked to Windows Vista to display such information.
- Install Outlook 2007, and then restart the computer.
- Cycle the Outlook 2007 calendar gadget for Windows SideShow. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound, and then click Windows SideShow.
- In the Gadgets list, click to clear the Office Outlook 2007 Calendar check box under the Windows SideShow device that you want.
- In the Gadgets list, click to check the Office Outlook 2007 Calendar check box that you cleared in step 2c.
- Close the Windows SideShow page.
Article ID: 929866 - Last Review: Dec 27, 2012 - Revision: 1