- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 or Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains 8.0 is installed.
- In the Item Engineering Data window, the Treat as Either check box is selected.
- In the Treat Either Items as area, the Bought option button is selected in the MRP Preference Defaults window.
- Perform one of the following steps:
- On the Cards menu, point to Manufacturing, point to Inventory, and then click Engineering Data. Click to clear the Treat as Either check box.
- On the Tools menu, point to Setup, point to Manufacturing, point to System Defaults, and then click MRP. In the Treat Either Items as area, click Make.
- On the Tools menu, point to Utilities, point to Manufacturing, and then click Calculate MFG Lead Times.
- Run the Calculate Manufacturing Lead Times utility for all items.
Note After you run the Calculate Manufacturing Lead Times utility, you can change the settings in step 1 to the original settings.
Article ID: 930054 - Last Review: Jul 14, 2012 - Revision: 1