Method 1: Enable the database for the current sessionWhen you use this method, Access 2007 enables the database until you close the database. To enable the database for the current session, follow these steps:
- On the Message Bar, click Options.
- In the Microsoft Office Security Options dialog box, click Enable this content, and then click OK.
Method 2: Move the database to a trusted locationTo do this, follow these steps:
- Determine trusted locations to which you can move the database. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Access Options.
- Click Trust Center, and then click Trust Center Settings under Microsoft Office Access Trust Center.
- Click Trusted Locations, and then use one of the following procedures:
- Note the paths of the trusted locations that are listed.
- Add a new trusted location. To do this, click Add new location, and then specify the path of the location that you want to add.
- Move the Access 2007 database to the trusted location that you want.
To create the AutoExec macro and the form, follow these steps:
- Create a new form in Design view.
- Add a text box or a label to the form, and then type the information that you want to display to the user.
- Save and then close the form.
- Create a macro, and then name the macro AutoExec.
- Show the Conditions column.
- Type the following line in the Conditions column:CurrentProject.IsTrusted = False
- In the Actions column, click OpenForm.
- In the Form Name box under Action Arguments, click the form that you created in step 1.
- Save and then close the macro.