- Play against up to five computer players
- Set the skill level of the opponents
- Customize the look of the card deck and of the playing table
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Check for updates.
- In the There are Windows Ultimate Extras available for download area, click View available Extras.
- In the Windows Ultimate Extras area, click to select the Hold 'Em check box, and then click Install.
Removal informationTo remove the Hold 'Em game, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type Programs and Features in the Start Search box, and then click Programs and Features in the Programs list. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
- Click Hold 'Em Game (KB932925), and then click Uninstall.
Article ID: 932925 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2012 - Revision: 1