Issues that the update fixesThis update fixes the issue that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- A delegate opens another user's mailbox. Then, the delegate searches for an e-mail message. If an e-mail message is marked as private, the message is displayed unexpectedly in the Preview pane.
- You create an update to a meeting request or an exception to a meeting request in Outlook 2007. If the meeting request is open when you create the update or the exception, you receive the following error message:The function cannot be performed because the message has been changed.However, when you click OK to close the error message, an update to the meeting request is sent to the attendees.
Known issues that may occur after the update is installedWhen you start one of the 2007 Microsoft Office programs on a computer that is running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, you may receive the following error message:
Installation detailsImportant Before you install the update in this section, install the update that is discussed in the following Knowledge Base article if you have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager installed:
How to obtain and install the updateThis update is located at the Microsoft Download Center. To download this update and to obtain installation instructions and deployment strategies, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
To determine the version of the files that are installed on the computer, follow these steps.
Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click
- In the Search Results window, click All files and folders in the Search Companion pane.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type the file name, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click the found file, and then click Properties.
- On the Version tab, examine the version of the file that is installed on the computer.
Information for administrators about .msp filesThe administrative update consists of a full-file Microsoft Windows Installer file (.msp file). The .msp file is packaged in a self-extracting executable file. The following .msp file is distributed in this update:
Article ID: 933493 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3