How to obtain and install the updateThis update is located at the Microsoft Download Center. To download this update and to obtain installation instructions and deployment strategies, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
How to determine whether the update is installedThe update contains files that have the versions that are listed in the following table.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Size|
To determine the version of the files that are installed on the computer, follow these steps.
Note Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- In the Search Results window, click All files and folders in the Search Companion pane.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type the file name, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click the found file, and then click Properties.
- On the Version tab, examine the version of the file that is installed on the computer.
Information for administrators about .msp filesThis update consists of a full-file Microsoft Windows Installer file (.msp file) that is packaged in a self-extracting executable file. The following .msp file is distributed in this update:
Article ID: 934173 - Last Review: Apr 8, 2008 - Revision: 1