- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, the Warn if changing between secure and not secure mode advanced security option is enabled.
- The setup URL of the ClickOnce application is redirected between a nonsecure (http) Web server and a secure (https) Web server.
- In Internet Explorer, disable the Warn if changing between secure and not secure mode option.
- Make sure that the setup URL is not redirected between nonsecure (http) mode and secure (https) mode.
- Do not redirect the setup URL. Directly use the actual setup URL.
Article ID: 934387 - Last Review: Apr 5, 2007 - Revision: 1