To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Use an account that has administrative permissions to log on to the Windows Small Business Server 2003-based computer.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the MSCFV2 folder. The MSCFV2 folder is located in the following folder: Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin
- Right-click the MSCFV2 folder, click
Rename, and then rename the folder to
- Right-click the ContentFilter.dll file, click Rename, and then rename the file to
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, click the following subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Exchange
- On the File menu, click
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, type a name, and then click Save to save the subkey.
- Right-click both the ContentFilterVersion registry entry and the ContentFilterVersion registry entry under the following subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\ExchangeThen, click Delete to delete each entry.
- Right-click the following subkey, and then click
- Restart the Windows Small Business Server 2003-based computer.
- Install Exchange 2003 SP2.
Article ID: 935916 - Last Review: Nov 13, 2008 - Revision: 1