Note We recommend that you verify the account information that you enter on the Account page of the Create Run As Account Wizard.
- Start the Operations Console Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in.
- In the navigation pane, click Administration.
- Expand Administration, expand Security, and then click Run As Accounts.
- Double-click the affected Run As Account, and then click the Account tab.
- Enter the appropriate credentials for the account, and then click OK.
Article ID: 936221 - Last Review: Aug 14, 2012 - Revision: 1