- A previous installation of Exchange 2007 was removed.
- The default Exchange 2007 administrative group, Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT), was manually removed from Exchange System Manager.
Fix it button or link. Click Runin the File Download dialog box, and then follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
To resolve this issue manually, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange\v8.0\HubTransportRole
- In the details pane, right-click Watermark, and then click Delete.
- At the command prompt, type Setup.com /preparead to reinstall Exchange 2007.
Article ID: 937358 - Last Review: Sep 22, 2013 - Revision: 1