- A previous installation of Exchange 2007 was removed.
- The default Exchange 2007 administrative group, Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT), was manually removed from Exchange System Manager.
Fix it for me
Fix it button or link. Click Runin the File Download dialog box, and then follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
Let me fix it myself
To resolve this issue manually, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange\v8.0\HubTransportRole
- In the details pane, right-click Watermark, and then click Delete.
- At the command prompt, type Setup.com /preparead to reinstall Exchange 2007.