In the Microsoft Software License Terms, the "non-commercial use" text identifies the use of the product. You may install one licensed copy of the software on three devices in your household. The software is not licensed for any commercial business activities, nonprofit business activities, or revenue-generating business activities.
To find the Microsoft Software License Terms, follow these steps, as appropriate for your situation.
Office Home and Student Office 2013
- Start and Office program.
- On the File (Backstage) tab, click Account.
- Click About (Product name: Word, Excel etc..), in the window that opens, click View the Microsift Software License Trems link.
Office Home and Student Office 2010
- Start any Office program.
- On the File (Backstage) tab, click
- On the right side under Microsoft Office, click the Microsoft Software License Terms link.
Office Home and Student Office 2007
- Start Excel, Word 2007, PowerPoint, or Access.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Program_Name Options.
- On the Resource tab, click
- Click View the Microsoft Software License Terms.
Article ID: 937676 - Last Review: Dec 10, 2012 - Revision: 1