- You try to extract a compressed file that was created by using WinZip 10.
- The computer on which you try to extract the file has an earlier version of WinZip installed.
- Click File, and then click New Archive.
- In the File name box, type the name that you want to use for the compressed file, and then press OK.
- In the Add dialog box, select the files you want to add to the archive.
- In the Compression box, select Maximum (portable), and then click Add.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 938319 - Last Review: Oct 22, 2008 - Revision: 1