- Obtain the correct certificate from the same certification authority that provides the Web server and the certificate to the Communications Server Standard Edition server or to the Communications Server Enterprise Edition pool.
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and then click
- Click Import, and then complete the Certificate Import Wizard. Provide the location of the certificate file.
Warning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\uccp\LiveMeeting
- Double-click the EnableFileTracing registry entry, type
1 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Close Registry Editor.
- Click the Join the Meeting link to reproduce the error. In the \%USERPROFILE%\Tracing folder, locate the LiveMeeting-uccp-0.log file. The following error message is logged in the file: SECURE_SOCKET: negotiation failed: 80090325