The backup file could not be found. Check your hardware configuration or restore from a different backup (0x8100001A).
- Locate the root directory of the drive or the file share where the backup was originally stored.
- Copy the Mediaid.bin file.
- Locate the root directory of the location where the backup is currently stored.
- Paste the Mediaid.bin file.
For example, if the original backup location is drive D, and the backup was moved to drive E, copy the Mediaid.bin file that is located in the root directory of drive D to the root directory of drive E.
- Try to restore another backup file.
For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Support Services telephone numbers, and for information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 940263 - Last Review: Oct 22, 2008 - Revision: 1