- Use an account that has administrative permissions to log on to a server that is running Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or SharePoint Server 2007.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click SharePoint 3.0 Central Administration.
- On the Central Administration page, click Operations.
- Under Logging and Reporting, click Diagnostic Logging.
- On the Diagnostic Logging page, click Timer next to Event Throttling, in the Select a category list.
- In the Least critical event to report to the event log list, click Error.
- In the Least critical event to report to the trace log list, click Unexpected.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Article ID: 941789 - Last Review: Aug 30, 2007 - Revision: 1