HTTP Error 406 - Not Acceptable
- Start IIS Manager. To do this, click Start, click Run, type inetmgr.exe, and then click OK.
- In IIS Manager, expand the server name, expand Web sites, and then click the Web site that you want to modify.
- In Features View, double-click MIME Types.
- Double-click the MIME type that you want to modify.
- In the Edit MIME type dialog box, type the appropriate MIME type for the content file name extension in the MIME Type box.
Note You can also set the MIME type of the content file name extension to */* to accept any MIME type.
Article ID: 942050 - Last Review: Oct 8, 2007 - Revision: 1