For more information about the 2007 Microsoft Office suites SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Downloadable list of issues that the service pack fixesA Microsoft Excel workbook is available that contains a list of the Outlook 2007 issues that are fixed by the 2007 Microsoft Office suites SP1.
Note The workbook is in English. The workbook will not be translated into any other languages.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Office Servers Service Pack 1 Changes_all.xls package now.
Release Date: December 11, 2007
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Issues that the service pack fixesThe 2007 Microsoft Office suites SP1 fixes the Outlook 2007 issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 933146 Description of the hotfix package for the Time Zone Data Update tool for Microsoft Office Outlook
- 933671 An update that enables you to install and use the Time Zone Data Update Tool for Outlook on computers that are running Windows XP with S933671 is available
- 939870 Description of the 2007 Office hotfix package: July 7, 2007
- 939596 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: June 29, 2007
- 939184 Description of the update rollup for Outlook 2007: June 27, 2007
- 938893 Description of the update rollup for Outlook 2007: June 17, 2007
- 936864 Description of the 2007 Office hotfix package: June 17, 2007
- 937494 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: June 12, 2007
- 938534 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: June 11, 2007
- 937903 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: May 28, 2007
- 937212 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: May 15, 2007
- 936871 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: May 8, 2007
- 933493 Description of the update for Outlook 2007: April 13, 2007
- 935517 Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package: April 8, 2007
- The 2007 Microsoft Office suites SP1 fixes various issues that occur in the Change Calendar Time Zone functionality in Outlook 2007. These fixes were included in the updated Time Zone Data Update tool for Microsoft Office Outlook that was released in February 2007.
For more information about the Time Zone Data Update Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:931667 How to address the daylight saving time changes in 2007 by using the Time Zone Data Update Tool for Microsoft Office Outlook
Issues that were not previously documented in the Microsoft Knowledge Base This service pack also fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- An e-mail message unexpectedly appears in the Preview pane when a delegate searches for the e-mail message in Outlook 2007
A delegate opens another user's mailbox. Then, the delegate searches for an e-mail message. If an e-mail message is marked as private, the message unexpectedly appears in the Preview pane.
- Error message when you create an update to a meeting request in Outlook 2007: "The function cannot be performed because the message has been changed"
You create an update to a meeting request in Outlook 2007. If the meeting request is open when you create the update, you receive the following error message:
The function cannot be performed because the message has been changed.However, when you click OK to close the error message, the update to the meeting request is sent to the attendees.
- An attachment to an e-mail message does not appear in the e-mail message in Outlook 2007
When you attach a file to an e-mail message in Outlook 2007, the attachment does not appear in the e-mail message. This issue occurs if you save the e-mail message before you attach the file.
- In Outlook 2007, you cannot send an appointment to the calendar in a Windows SharePoint Services site
In Outlook 2007, you cannot add an appointment to a Windows SharePoint Services site calendar by sending the appointment to the calendar.
- All blog entries display a date of 1/1/06 in Outlook 2007 when you subscribe to an Atom feed on the new version of Blogger
When you subscribe to an Atom feed that was published by the new version of Blogger, all previous blog entries display a date of 1/1/06 in Outlook 2007.
- Some duplicate messages that have the same text and links are displayed when you subscribe to multiple RSS feeds in Outlook 2007
When you subscribe to multiple RSS feeds in Outlook 2007, some duplicate messages that have the same text and links are displayed. Some duplicate messages have the same time stamp. Some duplicate messages have different time stamps.
- No event message is displayed when you modify some e-mail items in Outlook 2007
When you modify some e-mail items in Outlook 2007, no event message is displayed. Additionally, when you open the Application event log, the event log lists a Warning event instead of an Information event. You should receive the following event message:
Note In this event message, %1 is the store name, %2 is the error code.
- You may see duplicated recipients on a calendar item in Outlook 2007 You receive a response to a meeting request. If you open the meeting request again, you may see the recipients have duplicated themselves.
Error signature details When you use Outlook 2007, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. To see what data this error report contains, click here.
|Application name ||Application version ||Module name||Module version||Offset|
Article ID: 942384 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4